Monday, April 27, 2009

Astrology.com: Daily Tarot


Please add dailytarot@rp.astrology.com to your address book to ensure that your newsletters are delivered correctly.

Astrology.com
Your Daily Tarot
Today's Card
Image - copyright 1998
Lo Scarabeo S.r.l.
The Four of Chalices card suggests that my power today lies in attitude. I am not alone. I offer kindness, support and inclusion without judgment. I reject temptations or "hairs of the dog" that do not sustain or respect my need for space, encouragement or my hearts desire -- but I don't cut my nose to spite my face. I am empowered by compassion and my gift is passive resistance.

Is love in your future? Get insights into your destiny with a Free Tarot Reading. Call 800-648-9165.
Today's Free Sample Reading
Get Your Free Sample Reading

Daily Grind Tarot

Keep things in perspective -- and take a well-earned break -- with a free sample Daily Grind tarot reading at Astrology.com.

GO
ADVERTISEMENT
Click Here!
free sample reading
Like ocean waves, do you two make a splash? Test the waters with a free sample Romantic Compatibility Reading!
Sponsored Links from Yahoo! What's this?

watch this!
watch this!
watch this!  Welcome, Mr. & Mrs. Spencer Pratt (April 25, 2009)
watch this!  Access Extended: Hugh Jackman Talks 'Wolverine'
watch this!  Eva Longoria's Rally For Kids With Cancer PSA

Keen.com Click Here!

Click here if you wish to edit your current information or sign up for more exciting newsletters.

Click here to unsubscribe.

If you need to email us, please include the following lines in your reply.
email recipient: redir@sellinf.com

No comments:

Post a Comment